Saturday 9 November 2013

Show me an Angel.


Some people believe in aliens while many others believe in angels. But I found out that most of those that don’t believe in aliens think that angels exist. Then, I ask myself: “are angels of this world?” No, they are not. They merely visit and, afterwards, go back to their world. So, why can’t I call an angel an alien?


One more thing, since angels, from ancient time, have been pictured as wielding fiery swords and wearing body armours that resemble those of ancient roman soldiers; I consider picturing them, for modern time’s sake, as armed with M4A1 or my favourite P90 and wearing Kevlar flak jackets. I may leave the wings if they are part of their angelhood. If not, I’ll suit them up with something very techie --- a rocket pack. I won’t forget the halos. It’s very important in my religion to place a halo over an angel’s head.


The Modern Angel
The Modern Angel as I picture him.


#Angel.



Image Source: Fanpop!.

SHARE :       
   
       
....


No comments :

Post a Comment